Friday, 5 December 2014

Emails


These emails have consisted on different locations so to still get interviews from Youtubers that live in a different country i decided in writing up 2 different type of emails one for a skype interview lasting 2-3 minuets and the other for UK residents

Request for Documentary Interview on Skype

Dear whom this may concern,

My name is Prabhjyot Kang, I am writing this E-Mail for a small request I want to make.  I am currently doing Media Studies for A-Levels and I have been assigned a project. This project consists of me making a documentary about a topic of my choice.  I have chosen to do the documentary on "Gaming Addiction” I am kindly asking if you would be able to spare some of your time for an interview which will last around 2-3 Minutes on Skype. Thank you for reading this E-Mail. Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
 Prabhjyot Kang. (UK)

Request for Documentary Interview

Dear whom this may concern,

My name is Prabhjyot Kang, I am writing this E-Mail for a small request I want to make.  I am currently doing Media Studies for A-Levels and I have been assigned a project. This project consists of me making a documentary about a topic of my choice.  I have chosen to do the documentary on “Gaming Addiction “I am kindly asking if you would be able to spare some of your time for an interview which will last around 2-3 Minutes. Thank you for reading this E-Mail. Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Prabhjyot Kang. (UK)


 Ben Lawrence 2K Games developer
SeaNanners Interview
GoldGlove Interview
iijeriichoii Interview
SivHD Interview
SkyDoesMinecraft Interview
Syndicate Interview
ksiolajidebt Interview
Calfreezy Interview
Wroetoshaw Interview
EA Game Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment