Thursday, 6 November 2014
Focus Group
This video idea was about how gaming effects the mind and
how people get addicted to gaming. The general feedback I have gotten from the
idea is making me pursue the idea compared to the other ideas because the
feedback suggest that it would be a captivating subject to talk about as nearly
everyone plays some sort of game in their life time. The feedback was mainly
suggesting how I can improve the way I would give the audience. Also the main
feedback was a lot about the experiment like how I would keep the health and
wear being in tack during the experiment
The second Idea didn’t really go as well as the first one
because it seemed like a topic that was interested but was not visited enough to
make it appealing. However the feedback that I had got was really good because the
topic was hard to talk about it would have more facts and figures to make it interested
and aimed at the higher target audience
The third idea was my last one and was about self-healing vs.
medical treatment out of all the feedbacks given this one had the most positive
results because it seemed like a topic that was interesting and people would
watch because everyone has had medical treatment latest once in their life time
however the feedback did have some negatives for example finding an interview
with someone who believes in self-healing is very rare
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment