In this week I actually made a lot of progress as i edited at least 3/4 of the whole production including the cutaways and voice overs explaining what eve section is. I first stared with the introduction montage of most games played world wide from 2014 statics. After that i started to put all the interviews and experiment in order so I can just drag them in place once they have been fully edited and after that I out in all the graphics

During this week there wasn't really any problems as I was editing most of the time apart from when i was a camera man for someone else but apart from that none of the software I used were not running slow or crashing randomly everything was fine and worked well.
The target for next week s to let my teachers look over the documentary after its fully edited so i can filming anything i needed to or if i needed to add any other graphics and once that's over the deadline is done

No comments:
Post a Comment