The progress i made this week wasn't as much as it was just feedback and all I had to do was use that feedback and make the changes. The most important part of my feedback was to get archive footage of a game so the voice overs can go over them.
one of the challenges i had was downloading the archive footage because most website was blocked in school i decided to film the footage my self so I don't get any copyright complaint or claims from any third part

During this week the only technical problem i had was when I filmed the footages I exported is in the wrong format by mistake so the next day on the deadline day i had to convert it to the right file format and then edit it in the video and then once that was done i met the deadline
No comments:
Post a Comment