Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Production Log Four

In this week my initial plan was to do the expert interviews and start the editing also to get the cutaways for viewer distraction.

During this week I made lot of progress compared to last week because of the fact that I have interviews that were not double booked and were filmed with nodes to make the interviews look more professional

The first challenge I faced was actually getting to the area because it was a new place for me so i had to do research on how to get to News UK to film the interview during the way there the camera man I did get lost but we were still early to the interview apart from that the women that I interviewed was very ice and she was understanding about how quick the interview needed to be filmed because of the dead line was coming quickly


During this week I did face one technical problem and that was when I started to edit I couldn't connect to the internet because the adaptor wasn't working so I always had to log on the other computer next me to get facts and figures to write the voice over script apart from that the software I was using was running slow but then i was okay near the end of the week



The target for next week is to get at least the experiment and the voice over script edited so i can move on to editing the interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment